We are looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented Customer Operations Executive to join our Operations team. A hands-on individual that is energetic and keen to deliver a stellar customer experience for a fast-growing electricity retailer.
Hi, we’re Flo, and we are on a mission to switch as many people and businesses as possible to clean, renewable energy.
We do that by making clean energy as cheap as conventional energy, investing in smart technology to reduce our operating costs and passing the savings to our members. And yes, it’s not impossible.
We are pushing boundaries and breaking conventions of the traditional electricity retailer. To do so, we are looking for like-minded people who share our passion for technology and sustainability. You might be the one we are looking for!
Find out more about us on https://floenergy.sg/business/about
What you will be doing:
- Manage day to day business processes using Salesforce
- Act as the first point of contact to attend to customer queries
- Take ownership of customer queries received via phone, email, and social media
- Follow through on customer issues, monitoring and continuously improve customer experience
- Resolve product or service problems, clarify customer issues, determine the root cause of the problem, and figure out the best solution to the problem
- Go above and beyond to deliver a stellar customer experience
- Inspire others to deliver excellent customer service
- Manage any other ad-hoc operations projects
You will be a good candidate if you have:
- Knowledge of appropriate usage of Salesforce
- At least two (2) years of relevant customer operations experience and feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role
- Eagerness and sincerity to help resolve customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail, maintaining accuracy and speed
- Strong interpersonal and management skills to collaborate and create excitement through value addition
- Ability to excel independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Interest in renewable energy
Extra points if you:
- Have relevant exposure to the energy market
- Possess a basic understanding of cross-functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve
- Creative thinking ability with proven problem-solving skills
- Are tech-savvy
Culture and benefits:
- Get involved in product development from the ground up to chart the future of Flo
- Work in an open-minded and dynamic environment with a talented team
- Break conventional wisdom and define your own career path. Endless possibilities await
- Enjoy attractive compensation package, generous time-off and work-life balance
Join a fast-growing electricity retailer that’s making renewable energy accessible for all
We are looking for growth-minded people who share our values and beliefs. We would love to hear from you, even if you feel unsure about meeting every requirement listed above. Join us as our new Customer Operations Executive.