1. Perform over-the-counter duties which includes but not limited to :
• Customers’ enquiries and complaints
• Process documents
2. Ensure proper follow up with inward and outward referrals
3. Handle cash payments.
4. Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties when required
1. Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
2. Experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
3. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Pleasant and Confident Personality
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
6. Customer service oriented
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Staggered Shift :
Monday to Friday : 9am to 6pm / 10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm / 12pm to 9pm and
Alternate Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days’ leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.