Established as 1 of the renowned market leader in the financial advisory services industry & has grew to be 1 of the youngest & fastest-growing organization in Singapore. They are dedicated to help people in financial management with respect, integrity & professionalism. Specialized in doing customized financial portfolio engineering, their business has been built around people. Our client have been actively launching campaigns & initiatives collaborating with their business partners to enhance client’s value targeting specific channels like Medical, Health & Fitness, Education, Lifestyle.
Client is looking for motivated individuals to receive massive exposure by equipping them with the ability & necessary skill-sets to handle both B2B & B2C clients. Selected candidates will undergo 90 days (3 months) back to back mentoring, receive 1st hand experience coaching not just technical but soft skills to push personal growth to the next level.
• Develops and implements strategies to execute the business plan to achieve desired results (i.e., to increase client base, retention for key positions, improve overall business flow, Portfolio Management assets, etc.)
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry & related events.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients & exploring opportunities.
• Develop strategies by studying client’s (B2B/B2C) portfolio, examining potential risks, forecast projections based on client’s objectives.
• Opportunity to conduct seminars, prepare & conduct presentation to potential clients
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities & networking group.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new & different portfolio.
• Good working attitude & good learning attitude. Being open to changes & having the courage to step out of your comfort zone.
• Be interested in long-term (2 – 5 years) working arrangement.
• Ambitious and sales driven individual
• Strong interest in persuasion skills & personal growth is an added bonus
• Able to communicate in mandarin, as needed to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
• Minimum Diploma in any field in local institute or (Private / Local) Degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Marketing/Communications or equivalent
• Candidates with sales background experience will be advantageous
• No experience candidates are welcome to apply
• Strong communication skills and ability to perform under stress and tight deadlines
Interested applicants, please write in through Jobstreet with detailed resume in MS Words format.
EA License Number: 17C8690
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified