Role: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Human Resources Director, Greater China & Singapore
· Human Resources Director, Greater China & Singapore
· Finance Director, Greater China & Singapore
· Director, Aftersales Parts & Service
TO BE THE WORLD’S MOST TRUSTED AUTOMOTIVE DISTRIBUTOR AND RETAILER
At Inchcape Singapore, we operate a multi-brand vertically integrated business model, distributing and retailing world leading marques. We pride ourselves on the amazing team, products and services that we have built and represent. The driver behind our growth and reliable brand is OUR PEOPLE.
· Perform receptionist duties acting as first point of contact for the corporate head office
· Act as first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing full calendar and organizing meetings and appointments
· Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
· Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
· Managing and organizing all food & beverage
· Liasing with staff, suppliers, and clients
· Collating and filing expenses
· Lead internal company projects such as CSR programs, fund-raising, etc.
· Performing adhoc tasks/administrative support when the need arises
· Provide backup coverage for other Executive Assistants when on leave
· Someone with at least 2 years of executive assistant experience, preferably in a fast moving environment
· Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Someone who is agile, versatile in handling stakeholders, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
If you love challenges and wants to make a difference, we welcome you to be part of our Inchcape family!
At Inchcape, we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workforce, focused on making a difference. We encourage diversity of thoughts and ideas. Together, we work towards an inclusive environment that fosters teamwork and innovation.