Reporting directly to the Chief Customer & Marketing Officer and manages the calendaring and administration for the CCMO and 4 members of his leadership team. The CCMO also covers the role of Managing Director for NTUC Link Pte Ltd.
In addition, the candidate will be involved in key initiatives such as the OHI (organizational health) program, department townhalls and team building etc.
Should enjoy solving problems and working within an organization that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with good written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a healthy balance among multiple priorities
Ability to work independently and manage calendars and schedules in a dynamic environment. Must be able to function responsively and diligently to handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities
CCMO Leadership team support:
- Completes a variety of key administrative tasks for the CCMO leadership team: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CCMO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CCMO’s time and office
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CCMO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between CCMO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with the CCMO and to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings; as well as preparation of logistics for the onboarding of new hires working with HR.
Special projects coordination:
- Manages the planning and coordination for department-wide Organizational Health programs, town-halls, events and activities including training, bonding and team building etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Preferably with a minimum of Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience in calendar management, administration, project management, Office management skills.
- Management of databases and filing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
Working location: FairPrice Hub (beside Joo Koon MRT)