The Executive will be a key driver within the Transformation Office. He/she will manage the Transformation programme through the implementation of initiatives and build a culture of continuous improvement. He/she will also design and implement strategy, work on process and change interventions and enable technology within the organisation.
- Manage Transformation programme through the implementation of various initiatives
- Promulgate continuous improvement mindsets and coordinate the coaching of change agents;
- Provide analytical support and LEAN facilitation (e.g. VSM) in the development of initiatives;
- Review and strengthen implementation plan and business plan for new initiatives;
- Design and strengthen capability for continuous improvement in the organisation;
- Fast track the deployment of Artificial Intelligence solutions (e.g. business analytics) by supporting the setup of data collection channel, data preparation and curation;
- Expand and sustain the performance management deployment to measure effectiveness of improvement processes, size up opportunity for improvement in productivity, cost management and growth by supporting data visualisation and data analysis;
- Support the reporting of KPIs and project status and analysing the performance data to identify the required actions for improvement;
- Assist to report Transformation progress in various forums;
- Refine and execute engagement plans and other change management activities;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or relevant quantitative disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in MRO production facilities
- Strong data analysis and data visualisation skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to drive change management and continuous improvements will be key to succeed in this role.
- Effective collaboration, communication and stakeholders’ management skills, with a proven ability to influence and drive changes among operational and business stakeholders.
Selected candidates may be considered for Assistant Manager or Executive depending on experience and qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants may be placed in the position of Assistant Manager or Executive levels depending on experience and qualifications
At SIA Engineering, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused.
Personal data collected will be used or disclosed only for the purposes of your job application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, such as for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of the personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you consent to:
a) the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by SIA Engineering for the purposes of your application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, including disclosing such personal data to any of SIA Engineering’s subsidiaries, affiliates or related corporations (if necessary for the processing of your job application); and
b) SIA Engineering’s retention of your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)