- Salary: Up to $2,800 Bonus
- Excellent career progression
- 5 days work per week
Our Client is one of the leading solutions providers on wireless engineering in Singapore and they are looking for Field Engineer.
They are looking for a unique individual to join to grow their business with you.
- On site work, supervisor and monitor the progress of sub-contractors and work closely with other site operation staff
- Conduct site survey, collect data and perform test procedures
- Requires for reviewing of schedules and conduct project progress meetings.
- Minimum Diploma onwards in Engineering
- M&E project management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical (CME) works, cabling practices, RF cellular is advantageous.
- Possess Safety certification such as BCSS, WAH assessor
- Chinese speaking will be advantage as to liaise with chinese speaking clients and associate
• Salary : Up to $2,800
• Working Hour : 5-day work week
• Location : Nearby Geylang Bahru MRT
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
Benny Chow Bing Zhe (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1988171)
or call your friendly Consultant, Benny, at 6590 9942 or 86736732 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected Salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.