IHiS is looking for a Finance BP to support the financial management, planning and analysis for one of its Business Units.
You will get the opportunity to be involved deeply to support the Business Unit that will help shape the IT landscape in the public healthcare. Working closely with the Head and his team leads and the other members of the Finance team, you will be responsible to drive and influence the Business Unit’s financial matters. Effective stakeholder management is also critical as you are the key finance business partner to liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as Ministry of Health (“MOH”) and other related entities within the MOH Holdings Pte Ltd (“MOHH”) Group.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Working closely with the Business Unit’s leadership team, possesses sound understanding of the Business Unit’s operating model and provide financial / commercial insights to support key decisions or improvement plans.
2. Analysing financial and operational results to better understand performance and highlight issues such as under-recovery of costs and programme delays and identify actionable opportunities to optimize resources across programmes
3. Drive strategic plans, financial performance using analytical and reporting tools to drive business and project efficiencies
4. Provide deep-dive forward-looking analysis and commentary on Business Unit’s results.
5. Lead and work closely with the Business Unit to build up the annual budget and forecasting exercises.
6. Preparing business cases and financial / pricing models to support new investment, products and other business decisions.
7. Structure programme funding requirements and review programme funding papers. Partner the project delivery teams and other Finance team members to develop cost recovery model and pricing model for projects and products to ensure sound working capital management.
8. Work closely with MOH on the Business Unit’s grant related matters such as cashflow reporting, grant utilisation reporting, funding request and any other adhoc requests from MOH.
9. Maintain, track and communicate regularly to management on programme performance and cashflow (both project utilization for vendors and manpower), as well as recommendations.
10. Any other matters as assigned by the Finance Director.
1. Good degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualification, with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the Big 4 audit firms and commercial firms (combined)
2. Strong financial modelling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting skills; significant analytical skillset, including use of reporting tools.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills with the confidence and maturity to manage various stakeholders (internal and external) at different levels
4. Proactive, meticulous and possess good time management skills
5. Resourceful, highly motivated and adaptable to rapid changes
6. High level of commercial acumen
7. Experience in SAP is an added advantage