Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
The Consortium for Clinical Research and Innovation Singapore (CRIS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MOH Holdings, was established in 2020 with the goal of strengthening synergies and developing strategies for national-level clinical research and translation programmes that are under the stewardship of the Ministry of Health (MOH). CRIS brings together the following five entities as business units under a common management and governance structure:
· Singapore Clinical Research Institute (SCRI)
· National Health Innovation Centre Singapore (NHIC)
· Advanced Cell Therapy and Research Institute Singapore (ACTRIS)
· Precision Health Research, Singapore (PRECISE), and
· Singapore Translational Cancer Consortium (STCC).
CRIS aims to make a positive difference to Singapore patients and researchers by ensuring that these clinical research platforms and programmes are at the cutting edge of capability development and innovation, through facilitated collaborations and enduring partnerships with research and biomedical entities and communities across the public sector and industry in Singapore.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.