Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5.30pm
Friday: 8am to 5pm
Nearest Mrt: Serangoon/ Lorong Chuan
• Attending to walk-in queries and requests by students, parents, teachers/staff, suppliers and all visitors.
• Answering and handling phone calls.
• Follow through on queries and requests received from walk-ins and phone calls.
• Process students’ requests for early leave from school, use of sick bay and other processes.
• Issue and tracking of keys.
• Maintaining tidiness of the reception counter.
• Managing the office white board information.
• All other duties relating to front counter customer service.
• Handling, recording and distribution of mails/items
• Distribution & collection of forms/items from students
• Assist in organization of school events and meetings such as calling/ collating of guest attendance, preparation of invites/ materials.
• Prepare and update of documents using Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint.
• Faxing and managing of documents such as filing, shredding, labelling and photocopying.
• Assist teachers in admin tasks such as laminating and admin preparation of materials.
• Min 1 year Receptionist experience
• Well-versed with Microsoft office tools.