We are looking for an HR & Admin Executive to join our team and support the day-to-day activities in our Human Resources department.
Supporting the Group HR Manager, this is a shared resource across the group. You will maintain or enhance a full employee experience cycle from recruitment, satisfaction, people development to exit formalities. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Ultimately, you will be our Culture Wizard and ensure smooth running of our company’s offices, HR operations and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
● Supporting full spectrum of HR operations, i.e. Recruitment, employee matters, welfare, Performance Appraisals, Induction & exit clearance, etc
● Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency in company activities
● Navigate recruitment processes (posting ads, filtering, arranging interviews, hiring preparation)
● Liaison and supporting internship activities to success
● Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
● Assist in administration duties like liaison of vendors, postal, dispatch arrangements, receiving of walk-ins visitors, phone calls
● Office management like upkeep and maintenance of the office units
● Support in procurement of office supplies, stationeries & preparation/checking of claims
● Assist on ad hoc projects
● Attentive and eager to learn, great initiative
● Never say die attitude, resourceful and very independent
● People person, able to build relationship with all level of staffs
● Someone looking for a learning and developing ground for better HR exposure
● Outgoing and a team player
● At least a Diploma, in Human Resource Management
● Min 2 years of hands on experiences for the above nature of work
● Proficient in MS Office application (i.e. Words, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
● Possess the right aptitude and able to communicate and work closely with inter departments, including the department heads and management
● Able to start work immediately is preferred