HR Executive is responsible for the effective execution of the day to day HR operational tasks. He/she will be tasked to provide full support for talent acquisition, industrial relations, employee relations, disciplinary case management, HR policies and procedures, and compensation and benefits support.
1. Provide full spectrum of the following functions to support the internal customer / department:
a. Talent Acquisition (recruitment of operators, data-entry, permit & EP application, etc.)
b. Entire on-boarding (includes conducting HR orientation for new operators, issue uniform, prepare staff pass, issue locker keys) and off-boarding process of operators/staff (Perm and Contract), exit interviews and clearance procedures
c. Monitor and administrate company joining bonus scheme, referral scheme, gratuity payout, confirmation appraisal process, contract renewals and half-yearly MOM medical checkup, work pass renewal medical checkups, re-employment and retirement
d. Employee Relations (grievances, disciplinary handling, repatriation of foreign worker, etc.)
2. Provide HR consultancy and advisory to the people leaders in handling HR-related issues.
3. Draft HR policies, procedures and develop communication toolkits.
4. Maintain and Up-load HR documents (policies, procedures, etc.) via company EDM application.
5. Prepare monthly HR reports / analysis / performance matrix.
6. Generate monthly MOM GIRO/ FWL (Foreign Worker Levy) listing.
7. Verification of agency bills and process invoice for payout.
8. Perform basic compensation and benefits tasks assigned.
9. Support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
10. Undertake projects and ad-hoc assignment related to HR management from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- HR operational tasks assigned are completed with satisfactory quality and on time
- HR services provided to people leaders are up to expectation
- HR knowledge is expanded in depth and width
Job Specific Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
§ At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR operational support, preferable in an MNC manufacturing environment
§ Prior experience in working with HR information system is a strong plus
Predictability and reliability
· Reliability in action
· Predictable behavior, continuity in statements and actions
Professional depth and width
· Own area of work, own product and technology world
· Adjacent technologies, professional assessment capacity, controversial examination of technical issues
· Communicate topics at the right time, express oneself in a manner that is appropriate and respectful
· Ability to listen, request and accept feedback
· Obtain feedback, analyze own successes and failures, learn from them
· Critical self-assessment, drive forward own development
· Analytical course of action when tacking problems, utilization of methods and instruments
· Identification and development of correlations and consequences of decisions
· Readily take action on challenges, without unnecessary planning
· Display a can-do attitude in good and bad times
· Learn quickly when facing new situations
· Take on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
Knowledge in labour related legislation
· Understand both letter and spirit of prevailing labor related laws
· Keep own self updated with legislative changes