HR Executive, Learning and Development
You will assist in the design and implementation of the overall learning and development framework, policies, systems and processes in the area of Core Programmes, Elearning, Leadership Development Programmes and Internship Management.
You are also required to co-ordinate and facilitate the Staff Orientation programme, internship programme and other core programmes in NHGP, which includes program scheduling and logistics arrangement. In addition, you will support in the content production and maintenance of the training programs/materials in various platform for staff learning. You will also need to work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to manage and support NHGP’s learning management system.
· Bachelor degree in business management; human resource development or related discipline
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Learning & Development space
· Able to work independently and a team-oriented player in delivering results and meeting business needs in a fast paced & demanding environment
· Strong interpersonal, good communications and writing skills, with the ability to relate to all levels of employees
· Strong presentation skills and experience in elearning content creation and management will be an advantage
· Ability to multi-task, creative and resourceful
· Strong project management skills and able to keep programmes abreast of future trends and organisational needs