We are an established company based in Singapore with core business in brand management procurement, distribution and wholesale of consumer goods with strong presence across Asia and Europe. We manage a comprehensive international brand portfolio comprising food and non-food product categories. Our vision is to bring to market the most advanced, innovative and highest quality products with proven safety and efficacy to enhance consumer lifestyle.
Inventory and Administrative Executive
· Order processing and invoicing
· Stock Inventory Management and Reporting
· Assist with picking and packing of goods during peak period
· Goods receiving and returns.
· Assist with stock take, audit and stock reconciliation
· Planning and arranging all logistics and delivery matters to ensure compliance and effective logistics cost management.
· Coordinate with freight forwarder agent for outbound and inbound shipments
· Preparation and filing of all documents for import and export of goods.
· Support e-commerce
· Assist with regulatory matters to ensure compliance.
· Office administrative, sales and marketing support
- “A” level/ Diploma with at least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Working knowledge of Basic Accounting or Inventory software will be added advantage.
- Mature, independent and resourceful.
- Proficient in MS office application, especially Excel.