* Performs daily tasks assigned by the Sr. IT Manager / IT Manager / Assistant IT Manager and carry out these duties diligently and promptly.
* Performs daily monitoring, support and maintenance of the business application server, data communication infrastructure, business data-centric resources (including computer hardware equipment, software and data protection) to ensure the delivery of shipboard system.
* Is responsible for the 1st level support to business application to ensure minimal disruption, business continuity of operation, service expectations and service level requirements are uninterrupted.
* Works with the Regional Headquarters (ROHQ) support system and 2nd level support on system issues or requests for enhancements.
* Maintains integrity and security of the system to authorized users and prevent any possible fraud or data center disaster.
* Provides on-site assistance to shipboard system and data infrastructure users. (Hotel Operations, Club Operations and Deck and Engine)
Ship board system includes:
o Cruise Management Suite
o Fidelio Cruise PMS (Property Management System).
o MICROS System (Multi Restaurant and Retail Point of Sales System).
o VingCard (Electronic Cabin Locking and Access Control System). (Refer to Operations Manual 20.13.00 – Appendix 1)
o CAS (Crew Accounting System).
o Casino Management Suite
o DRS (Dynamic Reporting System).
o CMTS (Casino Marketing and Treasury System).
o CIP (Club Incentive Program).
o Office Productivity Application and Automation
o Back Office (Microsoft OS and Office)
o Business Oriented Email (Microsoft Exchange / Outlook)
o Internet (corporate, crew and passenger station)
o Web Portal (STARNET, OWA, STARMAIL, STARRES and etc)
o Anti Virus and Data Protection (Trend Micro and etc)
o Inventory and Material Management
o AMOS (Maintenance System) (Refer to Operations Manual 20.13.00 – Appendix 1)
o HIMS (SAP , PCAPP)
o Fidelio Food and Beverage (FFB)
o Other in-house developed program and company approved application.
* Submits timely and accurate status and other required reporting to Ship Sr. IT Manager / IT Manager / Assistant IT Manager via current communication method.
* Recommends controls and enhancements to the Ship Sr. IT Manager / IT Manager where/whenever necessary.
* Assists the Ship Sr. IT Manager / IT Manager / Assistant IT Manager to update and document all operation procedures, office manuals, operating equipment inventory list and etc.
* Develop and guide subordinate officers to carry out duties effectively through better problem solving techniques and inter-personal communication skills with all organizational levels.
* Assist and conducts in-house training program where applicable.
* On-call to support operations after working hours.
Qualification and Requirements
* University degree on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) discipline or equivalent with relevant working experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience in maintaining of ICT equipment.