Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals.
Duties include but not limited to:
1. Setup, configure and troubleshoot server systems in Windows and Ubuntu platform
2. Design, setup, configure and troubleshoot network systems
3. Ensure high availability of services through regular server and network maintenance.
4. Ensue server, network systems and end-user PCs are well secured and protected.
5. Perform regular backup of business data and application systems
6. Prepare and provide technical support on end-user computers and user access
7. Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
8. Perform and participate in capacity planning, redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
9. Ongoing assessment of new threads and improve on computing security.
10. Test and implement security patches for operating systems, servers and network devices.
11. Support user account administration for Corporate Email, ERP and data services.
12. Work with external service providers to implement new projects or upgrades.
13. Maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
14. Provide ad hoc on-site or remote end-user technical support to branch offices, subsidiaries and franchisees.
15. Attend to service tickets in Helpdesk System.
16. Evaluate, recommend new technologies and improve IT operations automation.
1. Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
2. Minimum three (3) years of relevant working experience.
3. Experienced in VMware Server Virtualization technologies.
4. Advanced hands on knowledge in Firewall, Router, VLANs and routing protocols
5. Knowledge in DMZ, Cyber Security, server hardening and firewall administration
6. Experienced in Windows and Linux Servers
7. Able to configure secured Internet services with methods/protocol such as HTTPS, SSH Tunneling, SFTP, L2TP/IPsec, etc.
8. Experienced in complex secured network design, VPN and WLAN implementation.
9. Familiar with data storage systems, NAS devices, LTO devices and data backup operations on multiple File Systems.
10. Experienced in managing enterprise-level anti-virus solutions.
11. Some experience in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS is advantageous.
12. Enthusiasm for problem-solving and able to work in fast-pace environment.
13. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
14. CCNA (Routing and Switching) or equivalent certification.
15. Cyber Security certification such as CEH, CISM or CISSP is an advantage.
16. Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
• Working Locations: Toa Payoh
• Working hour:
– Monday to Fridays: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
– Alt Sat : 9.00 am to 1.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days’ leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.