• Provide technical assistance / consultancy for network, surveillance, data storage, printing, scanning and PC across multiple clients from business level to end user environment.
• Perform level 1 helpdesk troubleshooting, level 2 remote troubleshooting for customers.
• Response to customer phone call / email and resolve customer reported issues in a timely manner
• Provide hardware repair services and support for network problem, server, printer troubleshoot, desktop repair services.
• Manage our in-house IT support for online portal.
• Travel to customer site for onsite installation, troubleshooting and technical issue on equipment, process and software.
• Providing post sales maintenance support services to clients.
• Any related disciplines with at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in the IT environment such as network, Server, PC support in business level end users environment.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Window and Mac and Linux will be advantageous
• Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
• A responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good initiative, good organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Video Conference / face to face Interview.
Preferred availability immediately.Please submit your resume with photo, DOB, expected salary and availability date to HR at aceperipherals.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent