Job Description – Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to drive the planning, execution & optimization of our company’s online + offline Lead Generation and various related marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will be part of a team and will be responsible for the overall vision and plans for traditional, social, web and media campaigns across IASG’s portfolio of businesses including developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing IASG’s marketing strategies across all channels. The candidate should possess a strong work ethic, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are a highly collaborative team and passionate about building IASG’s reputation and outreach both traditionally and digitally.
The role will work closely with the General Manager and Corp Communications Manager to plan, execute, manage and measure marketing campaigns aimed at driving reach, engagement, and leads generation for qualified prospects. It requires a strong technical and strategic grasp of various digital media platforms and techniques and the candidate should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The candidate must understand the concept of consumer behaviour and also be a creative storyteller capable of developing engaging and innovative content across various digital spheres including social platforms to connect with potential customers.
This position is one with tremendous growth as it resides at the core of the organization’s ability to shape our digital marketing approach and define digital initiatives that fit the requirements of the markets.
• Plan and execute all Lead Generation-based marketing campaigns on various platforms including SEO/SEM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
• Set Up and Maintain marketing automation workflow via chosen CRM
• Manage Leads & Database via chosen CRM
• Execute various database marketing, Newsletters, E-mail Marketing, Google Adwords and Google Display Advertising campaigns
• Maintaining and Managing the company website
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Creation of engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media
• Design, build and maintain our social media platform presence
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to optimize customer user experience – Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Develop partnerships on behalf of the marketing team with all of the leading platforms in this space (I.E. – Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, et al.)
• Lead performance marketing planning in areas such as A/B testing, landing page optimisation, channel attribution and ROI measurement
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners – Manage media and creative agencies and evaluate campaign efficiency, effectiveness and ROI
• Gather and interpret marketing metrics, analysing market intelligence data and trends, reporting and presenting recommendations to management
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• At least a Diploma & above in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Multimedia or Equivalent
• 3-5 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a digital role.
• Strong background in and affinity for social media and digital marketing.
• Experience in growing and maintaining digital presence and developing content on social platforms.
• Spearheaded campaigns from concept to successful launch involving both digital and traditional media
• Strong experience in communicating effectively with media, business partners and top management
• High Proficiency and Experience using various digital and social tools including MS Office Applications / Adobe Suite / Wordpress / HubSpot / Social Media Management tools / marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website ownership etc
• A passion for marketing and running live campaign operations to sustain engagement, lead generation, and monetization
• Deep understanding of marketing requirements and local nuances in Singapore
• Problem solver possessing excellent analytical skills with strong creative acumen
• Strong knowledge of current local demands/trends in digital products.
• Self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative
• A positive attitude and willingness to drive campaigns to completion
• Excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail
• Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills to motivate partners towards excellent performance
• Highly organised, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box
• Collaborative and Excellent team player
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English
• Possess Web Design / Photoshop / Copywriting skills (Preferred)
• Possess working knowledge of digital disciplines in SEM, Email marketing and content marketing. SEO knowledge a must
• Strong attention to details when tracking performance metrics, producing marketing copy
• Proven working experience in digital marketing (SEO/SEM, marketing database, website, video, social media, email, programmatic ads)
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
At IASG, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and own the inbound Singapore immigration space.