• Responsible for all facility / property management, defect and QAQC related matters.
• Manage facilities-related maintenance, fire protection, security system and repair work.
• Ensure all our facilities are kept in good condition.
• Manage all sub-contractors on site to ensure the sub-contractors perform to the required standards including inspection of their works.
• Carry out periodic QAQC inspection and audits on our facilities and project sites.
• Implementation of Project Quality Plan.
• Plan, organise and implement all project QAQC activities.
• Conduct necessary training(s) and/or meeting(s) to project team on quality assurance, inspections and tests related issues.
• Ensure the works performed is in accordance to project specification or contract requirement or approved construction drawings.
• Maintain project documentation in accordance to IMS requirements.
• Raise report of non-conformances observed for further action.
• Preparation of periodic reports for Management.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Degree in Facility Management / Building or relevant field.
• Preferably at least 3 years of working experience in building, facilities and defect management.
• A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Possess high level of initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Only Singaporean need apply.
• 5.5 days
• Working location: Jurong area
If you are a team player, meticulous, organized and most importantly, believes that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to meet up with you.
Please submit your detailed resume in MS Word format indicating your last drawn and expected salary and your earliest available start date by clicking “Apply Now”
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.