We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Personal Assistant to be part of the vibrant Neo Group’s team. You will be reporting to the CEO/Executive Director. The candidate is responsible for providing full secretarial support.
• Provide administrative / secretarial support to the CEO / ED – travel arrangements, calendars, appointment scheduling and drafting of correspondences, etc.
• Assist the CEO / ED in business-related matters for local and overseas business partners; property investments, business strategy, business expansion through acquisitions, joint ventures and/or strategic alliances, etc.
• Research, prepare and handle confidential-related matters.
• Maintain efficient filing system of internal, external and confidential documents.
• Attend ALL meetings and corporate events with CEO / ED.
• Record minutes of meeting, draft / edit / proof-read executive level documents.
• Guest / visitor management, such as play host to guests / visitors with great hospitality, arranging meeting location and meals, etc.
• Travel with CEO / ED for overseas meetings/assignments when required.
• Handle travel arrangements and manage all expense claims.
• Handle personal tasks for the CEO / ED.
• Minimum Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management or related discipline.
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant to CEO / ED / GM in a listed company.
• Possess Class 3 Driving license with clean records and good driving skills.
• Able to work on weekends when required.
• Demonstrate a credible individual to act as an ambassador for the CEO / ED.
• A high degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment is essential.
• Demonstrate interest in the business arena.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Independent, meticulous and maintain high level of professionalism.
• Must be efficient and confident to work in fast paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office especially Power Point and Excel; preparation of presentation slides.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the “Apply Now” button below.
We thank you for your interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.