FirstCom Solutions is a one-stop digital agency for SMEs. Our clients trust us to take their digital game to the next level. From robust website development to distinct brand consultancy, bold digital marketing, irresistible content creation and reliable web hosting — we’re at the forefront of transforming the traditional business landscape in Singapore.
A pre-approved Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) vendor for the 3rd year running, we’re a trusted name for e-commerce solutions.
We are also proud to have onboarded and helped over 200 F&B companies during COVID-19 for our digital marketing programme.
● Manage and coordinate e-commerce web projects with clients
● Conduct initial meeting with clients to understand about the web design requirements, applying
business and marketing acumen to provide insightful ideas and managing expectations while building
strong relationships in the process
● Collaborate cross-functionally with UI/UX designers and web developers to manage project timeline
completion and customer satisfaction
● Provide advice to clients on website design and features to enhance user-experience
● Drive user research and concept development
● Degree/Diploma in Marketing or any related field
● 2 years of working experience in events or marketing role is preferred
● Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
● Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
● Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
● Capacity to manage high stress situations
● Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
● On the job training will be provided