1. Perform receptionist duties which includes but not limited to :
• Greeting and welcome customers, visitors and guests in a friendly manner
• Handling all incoming calls
• Sort and distribute mails / deliveries / couriers
2. Ensure proper follow up with inward and outward referrals
3. Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties when required
1. Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
2. Experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
3. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Pleasant and Confident Personality
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
6. Customer service oriented
7. Ability to adapt in fast paced environment
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Working hours :
Monday to Friday : 9am to 6pm / 10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm
Alternate Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days’ leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.