You will support the principal investigators of clinical studies by facilitating study matters to ensure proper conduct and implementation of all research activities.
– Ensure that all study practices and procedures (e.g screening, recruitment, follow- up, specimen taking, data entry) are conducted in accordance with the study protocol and Singapore Good Clinical Practice.
– Ensure timely submission of required documents to the Institutional Review Board.
– Ensure accurate and complete source documentation, subject logs, subject transport reimbursement logs, and all other pertinent research documents and ensure that they are audit compliant.
– Liaise with relevant internal and external agencies to ensure successful implementation of clinical studies.
– Prepare for site visits, audit, etc by ensuring that all study files are complete and up to date.
– Prepare other duties as directed by supervisors, principal investigator and HOD, including work areas not mentioned here
– Diploma or Degree in biomedical science or related discipline
– Proficiency in MS Office applications
– Hands on experience with inpatient and/or clinic work processes preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Oral and written proficiency in local languages (e.g Chinese, Malay, Chinese dialects) is preferred
– Strong initiative and drive in a fast-paced setting
We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), TTSH Career Webpage ([www.ttshhr.com]) and JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above