Reporting to the Assistant Manager (Scaffolding) of Engineering Department, the incumbent will be responsible to monitor and report on work activities, job progress and Customer feedback, manage Departmental function and activities such as Scaffolding services to achieve performance standard in productivity, quality and safety.
- Implement the established strategies for the smooth operation of the Department functions
- Implement, compile and analyse the monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Plan, arrange, supervise and monitor resource allocation as well as the work progress
- Manage communication channels, performance review and staff development
- Provide motivation, coaching, training, counselling, and discipline; and resolve conflicts
- Implement changes for improvement by decision making and building good working relationship
- Maintain good relationship with the Customers as to fulfil part of Company’s core values to ensure Customer satisfaction
- Analyze the cost estimation and make analysis on Departmental business activities
- Establish, review and analyze department activities, budget cost, job progress, customer feedback, and oversees the implementation of necessary actions to improve work process and condition
- Allocate the Department’s workforce and manpower according to the needs of priority, urgency or emergency to improve overall manpower cost efficiency
- Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in Scaffolding Marine and Offshore Industry
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply (On Job Training will be provided)
- Interest in Shipyard/ Marine/ Oil&Gas industry
- Experience in management and supervision of projects, preferably in a related field
- Knowledge in Basic budgeting skills, accounting principles and practices
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Able to motivate in a challenging work environment
- Good in planning, organizing, interpersonal skills and able to work independently
Sembcorp Marine Ltd
Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard
(Islandwide transport provided with return trip)
Mon-Thu : 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fri : 7.30am – 4.15pm
Interested candidates with relevant background are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary, reason of application and earliest availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.