• Able to prepare/purchase in the creation of teacher resources to aid the teachers in their teaching.
• Aid in the preparation of Science teaching materials and equipment before and after lessons. Materials include non-toxic chemicals like iodine and limewater.
• Source for suitable items for use in the Science experiments and activities.
• Able to maintain an inventory of the Science items in the 2 Science laboratories.
• Able to prepare simple teaching and learning resources with the laminating machine, and with basic ICT skills, e.g. using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and simple online applications.
• Perform other duties as and when assigned by the Principal, VP, HOD and AM when necessary.
• Relevant experience and skills in school environment
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, inclusive of 0.5 hour lunch break
• Fridays: 7.30 am to 4.00pm, inclusive of 0.5 hour lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Clementi (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400-S$1,600 per month
• Contract period: 4 Jan 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
• Duration: 10 months
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Nadiah at [email protected]
and Kezia at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667