Reporting to Founder & Managing Director, the Senior Accountant directly assists the MD on personal/family and company’s financial matters as assigned and various administrative requirements that may arise before and through the course of the family’s office operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Oversee and maintain full set of Management Accounts for Owner’s personal portfolio.
• Prepare Investments Profit & Loss Account.
• Monitor and manage investment and operation cash flow transactions.
• Ensure credit cards transactions are in order and preparation of intercompany debit note.
• Responsible for the preparation of SG Tax return for Owner’s family members
• Check all Tax returns for Owner’s family members where applicable.
• Manage Owner’s family members CPF Investment, personal insurance renewal and claims.
• Coordinate and liaise with banks, lawyers, registered agents on Owner’s family related issues.
• Coordinate and liaise with corporate secretary for director resolution/shareholders resolution for annual return.
• Assisting the Family Trust administrator.
• Coordinate with investment team on financial planning and capital account management.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the finance field. Experience in managing Family Office Operation and Trust Management will be an added advantage.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Strong accounting knowledge
• Good financial analytical skills
• Good critical thinking and strategic decision-making skills
• Strong human relations skills
• Strong communications (verbal and written), organisation and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative with strong time management skills
• Eye for detail and highly meticulous