You will provide project management, operations and administrative support to the Ambulatory Block & Medical Centre Masterplan Department. You will also support hospital-wide transformational, innovation and quality improvement initiatives, including the application of SMART technology to complement and enhance an integrated and seamless patient journey. From information gathering, materials preparation, planning and approval to execution, you will work with stakeholders as a team to co-implement the tasks assigned, as well as to provide timely status updates. Your scope includes secretariat roles to assigned committees, as well as data collection and analysis, financial and budgetary assessment for the assigned projects.
You should be an independent, organised and driven individual keen to take up evolving challenges and opportunities to spearhead and lead the development and advancement of a patient-centric care delivery journey.
· A good Bachelor’s degree.
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience.
· Experience with practical aspects of project management in a healthcare organisation is an added advantage.
· A team player, ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Meticulous and analytical, possess good organisational and coordination skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), TTSH Career Webpage ([www.ttshhr.com]) and JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.