- Oversee Patient and Visitor Experience Operations in WHC – covering Visitor Management, public, retail spaces, Patient Service Centres/Concierge and WHC Urban Farm.
- Partnership management – Consultants, Vendors and Tenants.
- Support setup of PSC and Public Space Operations, including Urban Farm.
- Support development and implementation of WHC Commercial Retail Strategy to optimize rental and occupancy opportunities, and fulfillment of set financial targets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Liaison for the management of RFP for retail tenancy management consultant &/or tenants
- Include drafting of RFP documentation and criteria.
- Coordinate Evaluation and award process with key stakeholders.
2. Primary liaison between appointed consultants and internal stakeholders such as DevSec, Facilities Management and Finance.
- PreOpening: Ensuring the marketing and leasing of retail units is according to approved mix and Opening in time for Campus start.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policy, guidelines and agreed timeline.
3. Assist in formulation budgetary plan and oversight of campus commercial retail portfolio.
4. Tenancy Management (steady state)
- Good engagement of tenants to ensure adherence to relevant Service Standards consistent with overall WHC Campus experience.
- Feedback Management from Tenants
- Continuous Quality Improvement based on insights from relevant campus surveys/feedback.
- Manage enquiries and viewings.
5. Support set up and Management of Patient Service Centre(s), Visitor Management and public space Operations.
- Coordinate plans with Campus Planning to ensure operational requirements are provided for.
- Support Procurement of equipment &/or manpower for effective management of these areas.
- Emergency Planning for public space.
6. Sustainability & Urban Farm
- Develop strategy and recommendation for WHC Urban Farm collaboration. Includes, identification and establishment of approved partnership for WHC Urban Farm.
- Support WHC Sustainability Taskforce/Committee, in developing and implementing initiatives to promote environmental sustainability and responsible practices in WHC.
Note: The key responsibilities may evolve as we ramp up towards Campus opening in 2021.
- Degree/Diploma in Real Estate/Marketing/Business Development or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience or Diploma with at least 4 years in commercial retail marketing and leasing operations
- Experience in developing &/or running of sustainability programs
- Preferably with Sales Operations, business development background
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Partnership Management
- Good Written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Meticulous and results-oriented, with good time management
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Optimistic, confident, energetic team-player, self-motivated, and possess a good sense of adventure.
Please be informed that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), WHC Career Webpage (whc.sg/joinus), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg), Singapore Medical Association (sma.org.sg), Singapore Nurses Association (sna.org.sg), MyCareersFuture.sg, LinkedIn and WHC appointed recruitment agencies will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another recruitment channel, please visit the official channels mentioned above.