For those who are keen to explore a career path in the Technology and Hospitality industry.
a. Provide support for Windows / Linux System Administrations, incident resolution and maintenance.
b. Implement changes in the non-gaming environment (PROD, UAT, SIT and DR).
c. Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes
d. Review and improve system performance and capacity trends
e. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
f. Involve in Disaster recovery activities for non-gaming applications.
g. Perform proper documents for all processes
– Minimum Diploma in Computer Sciences or Information Technology related courses with 3-5 years of relevant working experience (entry level candidates welcome to apply)
– Strong hands-on skills and understanding of Microsoft Windows OS and Linux environment
– Knowledge and understanding on ITIL processes
– Good system security awareness and knowledge in OS hardening.
– Support audit and compliance activities
– Monitor the servers and manage uptime in production environments using monitoring tools
– Knowledge in configuration management tools such as Puppet will be an advantage
– Knowledge with Shell scripting, PowerShell will be advantage.
– Hands on experience in control-M automation job scheduling tools.
– Knowledge in virtualization, cloud and container technology (VMware, vSphere, AliCloud / Azure / AWS, Docker, KVM).
– Willing to take part of 24×7 on-call rotation
This role requires Rotating shifts of:
(Mon – Fri) 8:30 am – 6:00 pm or 10:00 am – 7:30 pm