- Salary (Up to $2200 + Incentive + Performance Bonus)
- Training provided
- Start work immediately
Our Client is one of the leading telecommunication company in Singapore and they are looking for Customer care officer.
They are looking for a unique individual to join to grow their business with you.
If you are willing to accept the challenge and look for personal growth.
- Provide first level of support and customer service
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email
- Require to listen, probe to clarify and understand customer needs
- Escalate problems or issues promptly and resolve customer queries
- ‘O’ level and above
- Entry level are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires a sense of urgency
- Experience in customer service or contact centre is an added advantage
- Chinese speaking is advantage as to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associate
- Salary : Up to $2200 + Incentive + Performance Bonus
- Location : Serangoon North
- Working Hour : 5 days work week (Shift hour : 8am to 10pm)
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
Benny Chow Bing Zhe (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1988171)
or call your friendly Consultant, Benny, at 6590 9942 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected Salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.