Global growth has returned to a healthy 3.5%, yet weak productivity growth, rising debt burdens and geo-economic tensions present new risks in many regions. How robust is the global economic recovery?
– Tyler Cowen, Professor of Economics, George Mason University, USA
– Rintaro Tamaki, Deputy Secretary-General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris
– Zhang Tao, Deputy Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC
– Helen Zhu, Managing Director and Head, China Fundamental Equities, BlackRock, Hong Kong SAR
– Stephen Engle, TV Correspondent, Bloomberg News, Hong Kong SAR