Once you’ve accepted your offer to study abroad, you’ll need to begin thinking about what to pack.
Studying abroad is an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you will learn, explore and grow. Do you want to apply? Click here: https://myin.to/INTOStudy_YouTube
While travelling is great, preparing for it can be overwhelming. Packing especially, can be stressful and boring so watch our helpful how to pack video to make sure you don’t forget any study abroad essentials.
Here’s a useful checklist of what we recommend to carry in your hand luggage:
– Important documents such as your passport, plane tickets and documents to register at university
– Valuables and any expensive items
– Money in your host countries’ currency
– Your laptop
– Your phone
– Chargers for any appliances
– A book to read on the plane and/or journal and pen
– A change of clothes for emergencies
– Some toiletries (please check with airline what restrictions there are on liquids)
– Any medication you will need
Happy packing from INTO!
Once you have packed, make sure you watch how to prepare for your first week at univeristy: https://youtu.be/t11bKCG1Gjc
Music by: Broke For Free – Feel Good (Instrumental)